Sunday 2 October 2011

WWE 2011 Hell in a Cell Matches & Posters

Posted by Hollywood In at 09:07
 Hell in a Cell
On Sunday night, WWE presents Hell in a Cell. This event will be highlighted by two Hell in a Cell Matches. In addition to just giving you my predictions for this show, I am also going to take a peek at the upcoming Survivor Series event due to the huge news surrounding that show.

As is always the case, you can let me know what you think will be happening by clicking on the "Leave a Comment" link below. I just ask that you help me keep this site non-spoiler and avoid writing about anything that happened at Tuesday's SmackDown taping until that show airs on Friday night.

Sheamus vs. Christian - I think that Sheamus is being groomed for a legitimate main event push by the company. The best way for him to become a breakout star for the company is for him to become the man that finally ends Mark Henry's reign of terror. I think that he will do it at the Survivor Series. As far as Christian goes, I see him moving away from the title scene and involved in a feud with Triple H that will see him as part of a team against the COO. However, there is a PPV buffering this event from the Survivor Series. Vengeance will be taking place in 3 weeks. I think we will be seeing a rematch between these two men at that event. Predicted Winner: No Contest

Divas Championship: Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix - Since this is the third event in a row featuring this battle, I'm just going to repeat what I wrote two weeks ago because I still feel the exact same way about this feud and storyline which is now on life support. "The Divas of Doom (Beth Phoenix & Natalya) have not been as dominant a force as we all thought they would be since they joined forces last month. Another victory by Kelly Kelly could kill this storyline. With the WWE starting to get wwe.com involved in this feud, I can't see them letting this potentially dominant Divas faction go away so quickly. Just as I did last month, I'm picking Beth to win the title." Predicted Winner: Beth Phoenix

Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton - I think I gave away my prediction to this match a few paragraphs ago. As I previously stated, I see Mark Henry adding members to his Hall of Pain until he is finally dethroned by Sheamus at the Survivor Series. As far as Randy Orton goes, I see him in a huge tag team match at that show. Predicted Winner: Mark Henry

Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship: Champion John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio - You might be wondering why I am so fixated on the Survivor Series. That is because it has already been announced that the Rock will be teaming with John Cena at that event. This will mark the first time that the Rock has wrestled since WrestleMania XX in 2004. Make no mistake about it, the big money match for the company is their upcoming battle at WrestleMania XXVIII. Because of that, the company will not miss a great photo opportunity like Cena and the Rock both staring at the WWE Championship. My guess for the big match in November is John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Randy Orton, & CM Punk vs. Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, & R-Truth. Predicted Winner: John Cena

Posters:
Hell in a Cell
 Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell
 Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

CODE HERE

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Disclaimer

claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Content of this website is the property of the owner, unless expressly stated otherwise. If you own rights to any of the featured images and articles, and do not wish to appear here, please do not hesitate to contact Contact Us for direct removal. This website may contain links to other websites, and the owner assumes no responsibility for the content of such websites. Information featured in this website can contain errors or inaccuracies.

Followers

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Wrestling Stars | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top